Wireless Speaker Overview
The word “selfie” has been derived from the word “self-portrait” and has become a new fad among today’s young generation. Whatever we do, wherever we go, we just like to click a selfie of ours to capture that moment. This concept became popular only in the last few years, with the invention of the front-facing camera by iPhone 4. However, this idea of “selfie” has a long history. Robert Cornelius, one of the pioneers of the photography world, first took a selfie in the year 1839. He wrote behind the portrait, “first light picture ever taken.” This was also the beginning of the concept of photography.
Since then several people have taken selfies, although the technique was not known to the masses. Let us have a look at some of those examples. Buzz Aldrin took a selfie from the moon in the year 1969. George Harrison, from the famous music band “The Beatles”, took a series of selfies during his tour to India in 1966. In 2005, with the social networking site “MySpace”, this concept became popular, later followed by Facebook. So while the concept of the selfie is old, its trend is quite new. Technological development is advancing at a fast pace. One of its recent invention is a “selfie stick” which enables people to take their selfies beyond the normal range. And now comes the wireless speaker with built-in selfie remote shutter.
Wireless Speaker Features & Hands on
The invention of this smart electronic wireless speaker is a boon for all the selfie gods and goddesses. The selfie remote shutter helps you to capture the perfect selfie-moment. You get a long range of up to 33 feet which enables you to capture the whole background within the frame. You can connect the wireless speaker to any of your Bluetooth-enabled devices such as PCs, tablets, smartphones etc. Let us have a look at some of its defining features.
- Quality Sound – You get an incredible sound quality because of its 3 Watts speaker which produces a rich and deep sound.
- Hands-free function – The built-in microphone of the wireless speaker allows you hands-free calling, so now you can take a call even when your hands are full.
- Selfie Remote Shutter – The wireless speaker is the most talked about feature of this device. What you need is a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone for using this feature. Just pair the wireless speaker with the camera of your smartphone and then take as many selfies as you want. Now you can have picture perfect selfies to flaunt!
- User-Friendly – The wireless speaker is very easy to use. There is an ‘all-in-one’ button on this device; by pressing this button you can take calls, listen to music and get clicked. As already mentioned, it has a long range with a stable Wi-Fi connection. Moreover, it gets automatically connected to your ‘last-connected’ device.
- Long playtime – The wireless speaker has an in-built rechargeable battery which gives you a long play time of 4 hours. It takes only 3 hours to get fully charged. It comes with a micro sized USB cable.
- Wide Compatibility – It is compatible with almost all of the Bluetooth-enabled devices such as tablets, smart phones, personal computers etc.
- Portable – One of its USPs is its small compact size. You can easily carry it in your pocket. One carrying cord is also provided for its easy carrying. It is ideal for travel and outdoor parties.
Rock your party with the wireless speaker built-in microphone selfie remote shutter.